Mission and Vision Statements
Mission Statement – Why do we exist?
To foster a sense of community and well-being for the residents of Bow Meadows
Vision – What is our goal?
For Bow Meadows to be a safe, caring and vibrant community where residents can thrive.
Respect, Community and Inclusiveness
Board of Directors
The board of directors are a community driven team of volunteers dedicated to enriching our community!
- Responsible for the overall supervision of the Association
- Chairs all Association meetings
- Acts as the official spokesperson for the Association
- Membership list
- Membership sales/renewals
- Assists the President
- Assumes powers and duties of the President in their absence
- Communications, Social Media, Website
- Permit Applications
- Green Space development and maintenance
- Maintains financials, expense reports, and insurance
- Grant applications
- Sponsorship management
- Takes and distributes meeting minutes and agenda
- Document storage and management
- Oversees scheduling and planning of each event
- Notification of events
- Recruitment and management of volunteers for events
- Monitors traffic safety